Saturday, March 6, 2010

Let the freaking out begin

Okay...it was only a matter of time right? You know...until I started freaking out. ARRRGGHH! Stupid me got on the internet and started looking up small spots on lungs...note to self...DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN! So first thing Monday morning we are calling my endocrinologist and getting a recommendation on who to see about the spot. Before you start freaking out along with me let me give a disclaimer...more than likely I'm way over reacting about absolutely nothing. I am only freaking out because I thought this is something we would have to have checked in say a year but I was wrong. Brian knew we would be on top of it quickly but figured I knew and didn't say anything. Okay...freak out session over.

Back to being calm and trusting in God. Sometimes I do forget that He is in control and will take care of me!

"Let all that I am praise the Lord; with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name. Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases." Psalm 103:1-3

"Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. This I declare is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him. For he will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease. The Lord says, "I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name. When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them. I will reward them with a long life and give them my salvation. Psalm 91:1-3, 14-16

Also just figured out that Tyler's little 24 hour bug is highly contagious. Poor Brian is sick sick sick right now. Please be praying this will not last long for him and that it will not spread to Eric or myself. That is about it for our day. Even though it is ending on a bad note we did begin it on a good one by going to a friend's birthday party. The boys had a blast and really enjoyed being outside so much. We are so looking forward to the nicer weather that is supposed to be happening this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment