Monday, March 8, 2010

Surgery date set

We finally have a firm surgery date...March 18th. I feel better now because I have a little bit of time to work on childcare stuff. Also I have a pulmonologist appointment this coming Thursday to start the process of checking on that little spot on my lung. I'll update on that as we go along as well. I'm really thankful they were able to get me in so quickly. It also works out well now since my surgery is the 18th and not tomorrow.

Today has been a good day overall. I've had to fight through a lot of fatigue but seem to be okay other than that. Brian is on the mend thankfully from that stomach bug he had. That was definitely no fun for him. Tomorrow I'm heading out with a friend for the afternoon to hang out. So looking forward to that girl time. :)

I just want to say thank you to everyone that has helped us out and those that are still planning on doing things that will just make our lives a little easier until all this is over with. You have no idea how much I appreciate everything from the help with the kids to the meals. All of it has been such a blessing! I do believe God has blessed me with the best set of friends and family. I'm also very blessed to be part of a group of believers who call themselves epic and live it out. :) Love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment